Try these tips to improve your punctuality
Be on time, every time
- Fill up your car the night before
- Get everything ready before you go to bed
- Set your wake-up alarm
- Get up as soon as your alarm goes off
- Shower first — it will help you to wake up
- Have a breakfast that is quick and easy to prepare
- Check traffic and weather for possible delays
- Watch the clock and leave earlier if necessary
January's Poster of the Month has been designed to help employees with their timekeeping.
Punctuality is important. If someone persistently arrives late, it is unprofessional and disrespectful to those who make the effort to turn up on time. It can also let the team down if you are relying on that person to be in a certain place, at a certain time.
Employees should arrive on time and be ready to start work — having showered, eaten and picked up all their belongings, including PPE and other workplace essentials.